We put LOVE INTO ACTION through shelter, food, clothing, and hope.
We Value People
- We recognize that people are the greatest asset the Rescue Mission has to offer.
- We place the highest priority on people.
- We create opportunities for clients, staff, volunteers, and supporters.
- We understand our people will be the solution to current and future obstacles our organization must address.
We Value Community
- We are supportive of diversity in all forms: race, ethnicity, identity, and spirituality.
- We cultivate a diverse and inclusive community that stimulates positivity.
- We create a culture of excellence through inclusivity, acceptance, and love.
- We actively engage and pursue community integration.
- We push caring to the limit.
We Value Integrity
- Our decisions and actions are guided by what is best for the organization.
- We strive to lead and serve without judgement.
- We implement best practices to meet current and future needs.
- We believe in the importance in doing what is right, even when it is hard.
We Value Fiscal Responsibility
- We apply the appropriate resources and people to ensure efficiency, stability, and future growth.
- We believe transparency and long-term strategy are essential for financial stability.
- We maximize revenue through sustainable funding streams.
- We utilize the resources of the organization with strategic intent.