Join Our Team – the Rescue Mission Culture
We love the culture of our organization and the mission we seek to accomplish every day.
Here at the Rescue Mission we are one team, one mission.
Elements That Make Us a Successful Team:
- Transparent & Open Communication – We meet as a team on a regular basis to discuss our organization’s philosophy, mission and values. Feedback is encouraged from every team member.
- Work/Life Balance – Our organization respects the balance that we all must achieve in order to meet personal and professional demands in our lives. We are encouraged to fulfill our various goals, which allows us to perform our best all around.
- Continued Growth & Learning – Our organization adapts to change by providing training and development in rapidly evolving areas. We believe a positive work environment must have routine training to improve efficiency and instill positive attitudes.
- Positive Reinforcement – Our organization consistently recognizes and rewards us for going above and beyond. We are valued for our talents, dedication and hard work as individuals and as an overall team.
- Team Spirit – All of these elements ultimately lead to a strong sense of unity among each and every one of us.
We can’t wait for you to join our team!
This Week’s Featured Positions:
Full time positions:
Part time positions:
Client Care Specialist – Part Time (Ithaca)
Key Holder Sales Associate, East Syracuse Thrifty Shopper
Key Holder Sales Associate, New Hartford Thrifty Shopper
Key Holder Sales Associate, Westvale Thrifty Shopper
Sales Associate, East Syracuse Thrifty Shopper
Sales Associate, New Hartford Thrifty Shopper
Sales Associate, Valley Thrifty Shopper
Sorter – Part Time
Sorter II – Part Time
To search more current career opportunities, click the link below. The Rescue Mission is an equal opportunity employer. We are focused on taking care of our employees with the same caring values we have for our clients. The Rescue Mission offers a comprehensive benefits package for both our full-time and part-time employees. See below for list of benefits offered.
Ready to make a difference?
The Rescue Mission offers a comprehensive benefits package for both our full-time and part-time employees.
Flexible Spending Account – FSA
Company Paid Group Term Life Insurance
*Some eligibility requirements apply.
Supplemental Life Insurance
Paid Time Off (PTO)
Career Development and Growth Opportunities
Short Term Disability
401(K) Plan that includes employer contributions
Personal Illness, Accident & Cancer Insurance
Discounted Auto, Home & Renters Insurance
529 NY State College Savings Plan
Employee Assistance Plan
Empower Credit Union Membership
Thrifty Shopper Employee Discount